001 - The Magic Mirror
In a distant corner of a Fairytale World,
lived a young man who believed in Love.
The years flowed by, and he yearned for her,
the one who would become the Companion of his Heart.
One day, while wandering through the forest,
he discovered a Magic Mirror.
He whispered to its surface:
"Is it you I seek? The one I have longed for all these years?"
Instantly, a Light of Love emerged.
The Love of the World responded with a kindred Soul.
In his embrace, she found her breath.
"In your arms, I wish I could live forever," his new Love told him,
and their World sank into the rhythm of their Hearts.
"I was flooded with Blind Hopes from the very moment I saw you," he confessed. He realized that the Magic of the Moment they met brought forth a new World, brimming with optimism.
He placed his faith in her words and surrendered to her gaze; together, they fell into the luminous lake of Eros.
"My Soul," he murmured, "do you remember how recklessly I acted before you, unfolding all the petals of my Heart?"
The young man gifted her his Heart,
leaving his ego behind and allowing their Love to prevail.
And so, they lived happily, for they discovered that true Love is the precious Magic of the Fairytale World.
"My Soul!"
"Is it you I saw in the Magic Mirror?"
https://online.fliphtml5.com/afjij/001---The-Magic-Mirror-Rc9r/
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου