Τρίτη 24 Ιουνίου 2025

025 - Monologue or Dialogue?

025 - Monologue or Dialogue?

 


- What are you doing now?

- Nothing.

- You are lying.


- Why?

- Because you are talking to me!

- You're right.


Night has fallen again.

- As for me, I’ve been living in darkness since morning.

-Why?

-Because they forgot me.



- Who forgot you?


- Everyone.



- And so what?

- Oblivion hurts me.

- Why?

- Because that is how I live in non-existence.



- You are lying.

- Me?

- Yes.

- About what?

- About the fact that everyone forgot you.

- Is it a lie?

- Yes.

- Why?

- Not everyone forgot you.

- Does someone remember me?

- Yes.

- Do I know them?

- Well, they certainly know you well!

- Impossible, who is it?

- The one you are getting to know, little by little.

- I can't take it anymore, will you tell me who it is?

- Of course.

- You’re driving me crazy, tell me who it is!

- Can you hear me?

- What?

- I’m asking you, can you hear me?

- Yes, why are you shouting?

- So that you can hear me, my Soul.

- Oh...

- Forgive me.

- But you didn't do anything.


- I did exactly what I said the others do to me.

- I forgot you, my Soul.

- I Love you!

- Do you See now?

- Now you can See!

- Thank you, my Soul, for bringing me back into the Light!

- But I didn't do anything.

- You simply Saw the Light that dwells within you.



- But you are my Light!

- Always remember:

- When you feel lonely,Talk to me, and I will Listen.

- Thank you, my Soul!




- My Soul!

- Do you hear me when I speak to you in silence?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 - Αυτοπαρουσίαση - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού

0 - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού - Αυτοπαρουσίαση