011 - The Path of Theosis
The Ink of a writer is his very own Soul.
Upon the Paper, you can behold its Trace.
The Soul’s expression flows through Words,
for it is the way for its Humanity to live on,
by the Gift of Time.
Thus, it may function Freely, without being trampled.
He made a confession of Soul to her in a Letter,
and as soon as he read it to her:
- Do you hear me? Are you still here?
- Yes... I am.
It... It must not exist. Destroy it.
- But, this is Me! My Soul!
I became Words, for You.
So that I may dwell Within you, inside your Mind.
- No. No, I tell you, it must not exist.
It must be destroyed,
otherwise, it will destroy Us.
Promise me, promise me that with Fire you shall destroy it.
If if you care for Me...
Please, promise.
- I promise.
Though...
I do not, I do not want to... You are killing me...
- You promised me... for Me...
Alone and kneeling upon the shore,
he holds the Ink of his Soul within his Palm.
He is ready for the fiery holocaust.
The Ink is surrendered to the Fire.
The Flame touches his Soul.
Soul:
- I cannot see. Light, where have you vanished?
I am passing into Darkness...
- Water, where are you?
I am burning..
- Earth, do you Hear me?
My legs are trembling.
- Air, I cannot Feel you, where are you?
I'm not breathing.
The four Elements find their Voice:
Soul: See, Cool down, Stand firm, Listen, Feel.
Fire:
-See, I did not burn you;
on the contrary, now I begin to Illuminate your entire Existence.
I illuminate your Day and Night with the Sun and the Moon,
and your Intellect with the True Light."
Water:
- Find coolness within me, and when I enter you,
I shall quench your thirst."
Earth:
- Stand upon your feet.
I turn the sand into rock, so you may tread firmly with every step.
Air:
- Listen to me, I am everywhere, outside of you, as well as within you,
in your blood, everywhere.
All four Elementals together:
- You have just fulfilled your Purpose,
and reached your Destination.
- You discovered your Being (Ei-nai / Be-Yes).
Yes, your Existence.
Before, you merely Existed; but now, you have learned how to Live.
The sacrifice of your Ego for your Love has made you Immortal."
- You loved the Essence!
The Love of the Essence
is, at once,
the Essence of Love!
- My Soul, you have loved;
and IF you are loved by the Other,
then you shall attain Theosis."
- I regretted it...
Yet, I kept the promise I gave you.
I destroyed every Trace of mine,
no matter how much it still hurts me,
and perhaps will, Forever..."
- My Soul!
- Did you sacrifice something for me?
https://online.fliphtml5.com/afjij/011---The-Path-of-Theosis/
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου