Τρίτη 24 Ιουνίου 2025

019 - The Waiting

019 - The Waiting


- They were waiting for you.

 - Who?



- Everyone.

 - It’s impossible.

 - And yet!

   They are waiting for you still.

Waiting for their Dream.

 - It will come no more.

 - The lesson ended before it even began.

 - Which lesson?

 - That even Dreams die.

- But Man is not a Dream!

 - That is why he will not come here.

 - What do you mean?

 - Our world lives within his world.

 - A Dream of Life...



 - I am only the Future.

 - They see the eternity of the Day.

 - I am only the final day.

 - Every day, the last one.



- They do not see the source of Light, 

for they have been severed from the Whole.




 - They live in isolation, 

because they believe it is safer for their Being.

 - But... But they forgot their Soul.



- How I wish I could speak to them.

 - That shall happen.

 - But they never spoke to me.




 - But now, they know.

 - Yes, now they know. That...

 - Their Dream died, upon the island of Reality...




-My Soul!

- Will you wait for me, or have you grown weary?



https://online.fliphtml5.com/afjij/019---The-Waiting/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 - Αυτοπαρουσίαση - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού

0 - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού - Αυτοπαρουσίαση