Τρίτη 24 Ιουνίου 2025

018 - Between Lives

018 - Between Lives


- Between Lives, we behold a Dream!



- But are all these Lives not merely the simplification of a Dream?

- Do we live a Dream, or do we dream a Life?

- I do not know.




- I did neither the one, nor the other.

- What did you do then? Tell us:

- I dreamed that I lived my Death...




- What are these things you say?

- The Truth... Only the Truth...




- The reality of the Dream surpasses 

even the Dream of Reality.

- We only see that which we can comprehend.



- Now we See you...

- It is as if we are remembering a Past we never lived...

- I did not know how much a Soul can suffer.




- Who knows?

- The One who died for every Life.

- To rejoice in Life, one must give heed to the Soul.



But how many times can one die?

As many times as the Souls who need it require...

The liberation of the Soul, strange as it may seem, 

comes through the Logos.


Open Logos allows for the touching of Souls, 

without any other obstacles.

This is how Syunennóisi (True Understanding/Attunement) is activated; for mere Communication is not enough to convey the "Special Orders."


- With every Word you Read, you perceive in depth the traces of Thought that touch your Soul.


- My Soul!

- Do you have a "Special Order" for me?


https://online.fliphtml5.com/afjij/pmyb/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 - Αυτοπαρουσίαση - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού

0 - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού - Αυτοπαρουσίαση