Τρίτη 24 Ιουνίου 2025

022 - "Do You Hear Me, Lady Sea?"

022 - "Do You Hear Me, Lady Sea?"



When you burn what you desire, 

at the moment you cast it into the Sea, you shall say:



- To you, Lady Sea, 

I give this piece of my Soul...



- I invoke you. I surrender it to you as ash you, 

who governs the will of the Divine.



If it is your will for it to be reborn from these ashes, 

let my desire be fulfilled with Joy, and I shall embrace it.






But if you wish to keep it hidden within your depths, 

then let there never be a word spoken of it again.

Whatever I deliver to you is forever etched within me.



- Give me the strength to Feel and to Live.

Whether I am weak, I do not know...

But I feel Alive!



- I let Fate and Divine Enlightenment guide my path.

I thank you from the deepest reaches of my Soul!

Do you hear me, Lady Sea?



The Answer of the Sea

And the Lady Sea answers:

- You, too, shall receive it...

"It will strike like lightning and illuminate your Soul.

And she who yearns to unite with yours,



Shall break her bonds within that flash of light.

Believe, without ever casting your Desire away.

Live every single minute, for it shall never exist again.



- My Soul!

Are you living it?

And if so...

With whom?


https://online.fliphtml5.com/afjij/ajnc/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 - Αυτοπαρουσίαση - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού

0 - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού - Αυτοπαρουσίαση