Τρίτη 24 Ιουνίου 2025

015 - The Soul's Confession

015 - The Soul's Confession



- When did I write this?


Yesterday and today, an hour before, and one after.

I met you last year, and I watched you.



- Nice impression!

I Saw you again this year. 


Now, I truly See you! 


I was left in awe. 


We spoke, and I received your Acceptance. 


Then, you opened up to me, and you surprised me.


 You told me about yourself


your Past, your Present, and your Future. 


I did everything in my power to make you happy in the 'now.' 


You asked for nothing, and that is why I did it 


for the Altruistic Love that possesses you."


As for your personal matters, I fully respected them.


And for that, I did the best I could.


You know that...


And if you need anything, I'll Be Here.


But …

But I am only human, full of weaknesses. 

Every day, I discover a new facet of my Self.



Among those facets was the need to speak to you about me, 

about my personal life. 

You inspired Trust in me a rare thing. 

Beside you, I Dreamed, I Admired, 

I Imagined that, perhaps...



I didn't expect it; you caught me by surprise. 

You are a Gift that I unwrapped slowly. 

You are of priceless value.



Yet, we are in the wrong spatio-temporal moment. 

If only it were somewhere else... 

if only at some other time...




Yes, I want us to be together.

- And you?

Now, we are side by side.

And yet, inside me I felt a...

But, you know and I know, 

that circumstances do not allow us to be elsewhere. 

Do we belong to others? 

Do they belong to us? 

What is Truth, and what is a Lie? 

What is 'Must' (Prepi), and what is 'Becoming' (Prepon)?



I listened to your Soul speaking, 

and I prayed for your happiness. 


You know it.


I Saw the lips your Soul was using, 

and I wanted to unite them with mine.






Like in the Fairytale of Open Wounds,




which close only when they are two, 

with a single Kiss.





I heard you reading, reciting,

and I thought the Angels had descended!

That honest gaze of yours...



I couldn't, I wouldn't 

not for a single moment 

take my eyes off yours.


 


I longed for our eyes to meet. 

And when you let me look into them, 

I felt insatiable, thirsty.




I didn't want you to look away for even a second.





Thank you for everything.

For all you shared with me.




Your joys, your sorrows, 

your thoughts, your concerns, your dreams, 

and of course, your Gifts.




For most people 

I meet in my life, 

I now mutter to myself:




'You were weighed and found wanting.' 

But with you, it is the opposite. 

You are a Treasure that the scales cannot bear."



"I was, I am, and I will be honest with you. 


If I said anything offensive or crude while admiring you, forgive me. 


I learned to be bold so that my Soul could be Free. 


For me, you are one of those people where 'Contact' became a 'Bond'. 


You didn't pass through the stage of a 'Relationship.' 


I consider this rare."


"You might ask, why all this? I cannot have answers for everything. 


But the truth is, today I met something I Want. 


Am I confused? 


I am, I won't hide it from you. 


You know... 


Is what I’m telling you the truth? 


Don't ask me. 


Ask my Soul.


She answered you...

Do you Hear?

- Did you Hear her voice?



If not, look at her trace 

the trace the ink left on the paper. 

This morning, when I read you my Soul’s confession, 

it was the only time you didn't Look me in the eyes.

- Why, my Soul?




"From the abundance of the heart, 


my lips spoke. 


The sequel is unknown, 


and perhaps we will learn it at some other point in time. 


Regardless, what I lived with you 


is etched into my Being! 


Thank you for inspiring me!



- My Soul!


You are the voice that called me 'your Soul.' 


Differently from everyone else. 


That phrase of yours... 


Thank you!"

https://online.fliphtml5.com/afjij/xooq/



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 - Αυτοπαρουσίαση - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού

0 - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού - Αυτοπαρουσίαση