012 - The Fiery Holocaust of the Soul,
and its Liberation
I did not want this, yet the hour has come.
Even the Sun veiled His Face.
He began to water the Earth with His Tears.
Within my hands:
The Fire touched the Ink of my Soul.
I was scattered to the Wind.
I was drowned in the Sea.
Every trace of me was carried to every shore.
All Elements became one.
The mission is complete.
Earth, Fire, Water, Air, Aether, and my Soul,
are everywhere Together with you, Without you.
My Love for you,
respected the desire of your Soul,
and your Heart.
Setting aside my own "Want,"
my own Emotional World,
my own Truth,
my own Dreams.
In the end, whatever you truly Love, let it go.
Let it be Free.
You did the same, at that very moment.
You set me free.
While once you were only in my Mind, now you are Everywhere.
In every corner of the Earth, in all of creation.
In the Air I breathe.
In the Sea where I play.
In the Water I drink.
On the Earth I tread.
In the warmth of every Flame,
that illuminates and warms.
Through a small Flame, you became a Life-Giving Sun.
I gaze at the Starry Sky, and again you are there, lighting my way.
You managed to become the Light, in the Ever-Present.
You united my Past with my Future,
and now,
I meet you everywhere in the Present.
You gave meaning to my Existence, and now I have begun to Live!
Thank you for Existing in my life!
- My Soul!
- Now I am moving forward at full speed.
- Where to?
- Wherever you are too!
- Everywhere!
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου