Τετάρτη 25 Ιουνίου 2025

027 - The Noonday Moon

027 - The Noonday Moon



In a breathtaking canyon, there once lay a small village. 

Its inhabitants believed in a Moon that appeared only during the day.



It was a secret. 

It was the Guardian of the land.


Every afternoon, when the Sun was at its zenith, 

the Moon would appear in the Sky, 

embracing the World with its Invisible Love just as I embrace You.

The villagers used to say that the Moon was Everywhere. 

In the most hidden paths, in Moments of Joy and Sorrow, 

in the trivial things that people overlook every day.


It was there, just as I am there for You, my Love. 

Silent and Invisible, embracing you without hands, 

bringing Love and Hope.



Even if we may not always see it, 

the Moon is there. 

Even in the dead-end paths we choose to follow.




- My Soul!

- I will be there, your Moon, do you Hear me?



https://online.fliphtml5.com/afjij/whrr/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 - Αυτοπαρουσίαση - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού

0 - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού - Αυτοπαρουσίαση