061 - The Dress of the Soul
I long to C-Sew for you.
Yes, here on Earth, to Sew for you.
A garment for you to wear, to bring your Soul to Light.
A raiment as white, as you are, pure Light.
In the vastness of endless time,
I ceaselessly weave the Dress of your Soul.
With a thread of fine silk,
spun from Love, transparent and True.
In the ocean of Emotions,
where you found the Throne of my Soul.
Your Dress embraces the wind.
Within its folds, our Memories are hidden.
In every single thread, a Story of my Soul
unfolds just for you, my Soul!
- You, my Muse!
You wear the Dress I have woven for you.
You are the source of my Inspiration,
and the brightest Star in my Heaven!
- My Soul!
- Do you like the Dress I Sewed for you?
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου