Τετάρτη 5 Νοεμβρίου 2025

062 - The Quest for Unity

062 - The Quest for Unity



A Dialogue between Body and Soul:



Body:

  • Lately, I have been thinking about Unity, 

and how we can coexist in Harmony with others.



Soul:

- And what is your thought on this?



Body:

- That when we do not consider ourselves better than Others. 

When we are Humble, then we can coexist Peacefully. 

Humility brings Unity; it creates space for Others.




Soul:

- Exactly.



Body:

- When I am in a spiritual company, I feel beautiful. 

But why, when I leave it, do I no longer feel the same?





Soul:

Perhaps because in that company, 

Egos and self-interests do not exist. 

We are there for Solidarity and Love.



Body:

  • Yes, my Spirit blossoms in such an environment.



Soul:

- It is natural for the soul to love the Good and repel the Evil. 

That is why we must strive for a World full of Kindness, 

where the Spirit can flourish. 

We were created for this purpose: to strive for Love and Unity.



Body:

-But how can we maintain this Unity?




Soul:

- The world around us is full of challenges. 

It is achieved through constant effort and self-knowledge. 

By recognizing our weaknesses and working to improve them.



Body:

- And how can we be certain that what we are doing is Right?



Soul:

- When our actions bring Peace and Joy, not only to ourselves but also to those around us, then we are on the right path.

Body:

- It is difficult to always follow this path.

Soul:

- Yes, but Love and Unity are worth every Effort.

And as a great Soul-man (Psychantropos) says, one who has conquered the 'petrified thought' of the people through his life's Opus:




- The Human Spirit is Made to Survive,

to Rejoice, and to Function properly within the Good.




- My Soul!

- What would I do without you to guide me?


https://online.fliphtml5.com/afjij/kysn/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 - Αυτοπαρουσίαση - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού

0 - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού - Αυτοπαρουσίαση