Τρίτη 18 Νοεμβρίου 2025

065 - My Soul, Help Me

065 - My Soul, Help Me



- My Soul, do you Hear me?



- Yes. I am here. I am trapped. I need help.





- Has something happened to your Body?

- No. My physical Body is well. I just feel... trapped within my work.

- What do you mean?

- It’s the bars, the barbed wire. I feel a prison all around me.



-Relax, my Body, relax.

You are not just a body; we are Together.

You are Free, never forget that. You are my Vessel.




Think only of the freedom you possess at this very moment 

the freedom to Commune With me.



The place where you Work is not the Whole. It is but a speck.

One millionth of a single grain of sand, 

out of all the sand found upon the Earth.



If you were not truly Free, 

you would not be able to communicate with me, 

nor to invoke Help from Above.

I, as a Soul, exist in another state, on a higher plane.

Your Freedom depends upon your Will.



You willed it, and so you called upon me. No one forced this upon you.

It is I who helps you break free.

- Thank you, my Soul.



- Why?

- Because you worked your miracle and set me free. 

You entered my Space and traveled me forward through Time.



The hour has come for me to leave this place. 

If it weren't for you, I would Feel as if I were in an eternal prison.





— Thank you, once again!

— It is I who thanks you, for remembering me.



-My Soul!


-Do you remember me when you are trapped?

- Simply call to me, and I shall help you.


https://online.fliphtml5.com/afjij/mdnh/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 - Αυτοπαρουσίαση - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού

0 - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού - Αυτοπαρουσίαση