Παρασκευή 25 Σεπτεμβρίου 2026

090 - Free Bond

090 - Free Bond



In a small café in the heart of the city, a man and a woman sat across from each other, their gazes meeting frequently.



The man felt his heart beating fast, 

knowing the moment had come to speak to her about his feelings.



- I want to talk to you about something 

that has been on my mind for a long time, he began. 

I know our lives are full of restrictions and the expectations of others, 

but I want to be honest with you.



The woman looked at him with interest, 

encouraging him to continue.




- I believe that our Relationship 

must be based on the free will of us both, he said. 

- I want us to be together, but only if you truly want it too.



I don't want you to feel that you have to hide your true feelings, 

or choose something that does not fully express who you are.






The woman smiled, sensing the sincerity in his words. 

- I understand what you're saying.


 

I also feel that we often don't dare to express ourselves freely, 

fearing Criticism or Rejection. But with you, I feel I can be myself.





A wave of relief washed over the man. 

- That's exactly what I want too. To be able to speak openly, to express our desires, and to avoid the resentment that comes from saturation.



I want us to live with Freedom of Thought and Action, 

creating a Relationship that will be a Gift for our Souls".





The woman took his hand and looked into his eyes. 

- I am ready to live this freedom with you. Let’s create a Relationship based on mutual Understanding and Honesty".



With hands joined and hearts open, 

they began a new chapter in their Lives,

 full of Freedom, Harmony, and true Love.




- Only such a Free Relationship can lead us to a true Bond!

But unfortunately, 

you were missing from the café where this dialogue took place.




- My Soul!

- Did I imagine you again?


https://online.fliphtml5.com/afjij/090---Free-Bond/



 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 - Αυτοπαρουσίαση - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού

0 - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού - Αυτοπαρουσίαση