Δευτέρα 30 Ιουνίου 2025

038 - The Offerings

038 - The Offerings



The day was sun-drenched, much like your Presence, 

which is overflowing with Light.

You are Light! Your face is radiant! Your hair is magnificent!


Your lips are a beautiful, open wound; 

I long to heal it, simply by kissing you.



- Good morning!

- Good morning!

Didn't this behavior of mine pique your curiosity?



A plain, simple "good morning"? 

I have done this before don't you remember why? 

Even though I yearned to hold you tight, 

I walked past you and greeted the Others instead.



I returned to your side. 

I stood near you. 

I wanted to be With You.



I smiled at you. 

Then, I grew solemn. 

And yet, you were waiting for something more! 




I did not give it to you, though I wanted to... 

A bridle on my tongue held me back.

You asked for my help.


 


- Will you help me?

You were cutting the Offerings.

- With pleasure!




I was beside you, near you. 

Unfortunately, not with you.

Light and Essence together, in the creation of a Work.


  


There was a smile of embarrassment and wonder on your face.

- What is wrong?

 - Nothing.




I wanted to tell you so much. 

But if I had expressed myself 

(which you wanted too, or so it seemed).



The next time we spoke, you would have told me:

- You are hurting me.

But I know this: your Presence does me only Good!

You are a luminous Presence, encompassing my complementary Soul.



The preparation was complete. You thanked me for my help.




- My Soul!

- I hope you like the Idea-blooms (Ideonthoi), 

from the Garden of my Soul!




https://online.fliphtml5.com/afjij/038---The-Offerings/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 - Αυτοπαρουσίαση - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού

0 - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού - Αυτοπαρουσίαση