Δευτέρα 30 Ιουνίου 2025

041 - Unique Passenger

041 - Unique Passenger



In the mirror, my Soul,

a mysterious train.








I, upon the rails of Destiny,

The Sole Passenger.










Loves that blaze like Fire,

yet turn out to be Deceptions.










And even if my Heart breaks…

For you, I will be there,

Forever Together!









In the mirror, I see images,

false and true.










But my Love is not reflected,

it remains hidden, unspoken.









At the station of your Life,

I will Always be there.





Whether lost or victorious,

on the Journey of the dream-bound.




All that I Love becomes Light,

yet in the end, Alone.





And if I walk toward your abyss,

let it be for your Love.




In the mirror of my Soul,

I remain a dreamer.



On the mysterious train of Life,

at the terminal of your Love.


- My Soul!

- You are my Sole Passenger!


https://online.fliphtml5.com/afjij/lvsc/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 - Αυτοπαρουσίαση - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού

0 - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού - Αυτοπαρουσίαση