Σάββατο 6 Σεπτεμβρίου 2025

045 - Good morning, my Soul!

045 - Good morning, my Soul!



The day is sun-drenched,

Your light, a Sun itself.



Your face so radiant,

Like a Lighthouse in the dark.



The excellence of your hair,

Dances in the wind.





Your lips, a wound,

That I long to kiss.




Good morning, good morning,

My heart beats only for you.





Good morning, good morning,

I keep my kiss just for you.




I pass by and greet you,

But I harbor another Desire.





The Body I have yearned for,

To hold it in a tight embrace.





I returned, smiling,

Yet I stood there, solemn.


You expected something more,

You wanted to grasp it.


I was bound by chains,

And a bit between my teeth.


You asked me for help,

And I came to your side.


Creative Light and Essence,

United in a Mission.


- "What is it?"

Embarrassed, you asked me in wonder.


I told you:

- "Nothing."

But I told you lies,


There was so much I wanted to say,

While holding back my words.




Good morning, good morning,

My heart beats only for you.

Good morning, good morning,

I keep my kiss just for you.




- My Soul!

- What would you wish for me to Offer you?"



https://online.fliphtml5.com/afjij/yzqc/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 - Αυτοπαρουσίαση - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού

0 - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού - Αυτοπαρουσίαση