Τετάρτη 15 Οκτωβρίου 2025

049 - The Hymn of the Soul

049 - The Hymn of the Soul



G.I.T. (Gift It Is) to Hear you, do you Hear me, my Soul?

In the sound of my voice, I seek a response.



G.I.T. to Speak to you, do you Hear me, my Soul?

Within my words lies the Love I owe you.



G.I.T. to See you, do you Hear me, my Soul?

In your Gaze, I find my entire World.





G.I.T. to Touch you, do you Hear me, my Soul?

In your Touch, every Emotion of mine comes to Life.




G.I.T. to Feel you, do you Hear me, my Soul?

In your Presence I breathe, in every Single Moment.





G.I.T. to Scent you, do you Hear me, my Soul?

In your Fragrance, I find the Essence of Life.




G.I.T. to Think of you, do you Hear me, my Soul?

In my Thoughts you are always an Eternal Presence.





G.I.T. that you are my Universe, do you Hear me, my Soul?

In every Star, I See your Eye shining.




G.I.T. to Dream of you, do you Hear me, my Soul?

In my Dreams, you are the Hope that sustains me.





G.I.T. to Fantasize about you, do you Hear me, my Soul?

In my Imagination, you are the Color that never fades.




G.I.T. to Desire you, do you Hear me, my Soul?

My Desire for you is a Fire that never goes out.





G.I.T. that you are my Breath, do you Hear me, my Soul?

In your Pulse, I find the Rhythm that guides me.




G.I.T. that you are my Dew, do you Hear me, my Soul?

In your Presence, I am rejuvenated by your Aura.





G.I.T. that you are my Warmth, do you Hear me, my Soul?

In your Embrace, I find the Consolation of the world.




G.I.T. that you are Everything to me, do you Hear me, my Soul?

In every moment, in every breath, you are here.





D.E.N. you are my Complementary, do you Hear me, my Soul?

In your Existence, I find the piece I am missing.



G.I.T. to Write for you, do you Hear me, my Soul?

In my Words, my Love is imprinted indelibly.





G.I.T. to make Sacrifices for you, do you Hear me, my Soul?

For you I breathe, for you I Am, I Exist, and I Live.




G.I.T. to love you, do you Hear me, my Soul?

In my Love for you, I find Eternity.





G.I.T. that I Can and G.I.T. that I Want you, do you Hear me, my Soul?

In my Desire for you, I find the Truth.




G.I.T. that you deserve these things, do you Hear me, my Soul?

In your Worth, I see the reason for my Existence.




G.I.T. that you Hear my Soul.

- Do you Hear me, my Soul?





In your answer, I find the Serenity of the world.

Yet you, my Soul, do not answer.

- Why, my Soul?

And you, my Soul, what is it that you G.I.T. (Gift It Is) to me?



- My Soul!

- Do you like the Hymn of my Soul?


https://online.fliphtml5.com/afjij/049---The-Hymn-of-the-Soul/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 - Αυτοπαρουσίαση - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού

0 - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού - Αυτοπαρουσίαση