073 - The Voice
Another beautiful day begun.
I didn’t even have time to arrive and before getting out of the car,
I heard loud voices.
I get out of the car.
I look up, and I see the seagulls saying:
-He came, he came, he came!
-What happened to me?
I wondered.
-What is happening to me?
I had read that even the animal kingdom
expresses itself with a Voice
when it wants to give something to the Human, but only up to that point..
I had always believed it belonged to the realm of fantasy.
I looked around.
I was puzzled.
Quickly, I went to my spot to make it in time.
I had arrived just in time for the Sunrise.
As soon as I sat on the beach,
the majesty of the sun emerged from the sea.
I heard a Voice:
– Welcome!
I turned beside me. Nothing.
-I am talking to you, the One looking at me.
You are faithful to your appointment.
You want to be here always at the right time
to welcome me.
-Oh man!
What am I living today?
I used to believe the Sun was only Light,
but today I discovered it also has a Voice
He continues and tells me:
-In the end, the seagulls didn’t lie to me.
Sometimes they want to play with me
and shout that you are coming.
But I, I see where you are.
I know when you are traveling.
Or, when you rarely sleep.
I see you...
-I, I tell him...
Who am I, and and why are you dealing with me?
-You are no one.
Just like everyone else, externally in your Form.
But we recognize the Souls
that want to join the network of Humanity.
To them we offer our help
and our precious gifts
-But I...
-Shut up and listen.
You are here because you are trying to evaluate everything in your life.
You don't always succeed.
But you have the willingness;
you try to learn every day.
Knowledge frees you and helps you make better decisions.
You don’t have everything.
You will never acquire everything.
You don’t need them.
But you already know that. That’s why you are here.
You don’t look at me the way most people do.
You see me. At least you try.
-My Soul!
-Are you trying to see me?
-I am Light.
I know you also have a Light that you care for.
Because that too cares for your Essence.
What you truly are. But let’s leave that for now.
We will discuss it again another time, about your own Light,
which gives you life in a different way.
I know everything. You tell me everything.
Let’s return to our own matters.
For your effort, you receive your gift from me.
The Illumination.
To everyone I offer my Enlightenment.
Not everyone, however, turns their gaze to me to receive it.
Ignorance, habit, ingratitude.
There are various reasons.
I illuminate your Mind, your Intellect,
and I erase your darknesses.
So you can see better.
I also know your dark thoughts.
They sprout like weeds inside you.
But I burn them so they wither.
I do not interfere with your Freedom.
You come to me.
You come consciously.
And the fact that you come again
means that you enjoy the benefit
you gain from our Contact.
I illuminate you
because you do not want
to keep this light for yourself.
You want to share it
with other Souls of Humanity
who are searching for fragments of Humanity.
Many times you talk about death to those around you.
Even your own.
The others, however, do not understand and misunderstand you.
-Some are indifferent.
Some you sadden.
They do not see that you are condemned to Life.
You have realized that Life dwells within you.
And when one day you leave your body here where you borrowed it,
you will continue to live inside the minds of other Souls of Humanity.
You climb the noo-fields of Ideas, and the Idea-flashes of Infinity
forge the swords of your visions.
I borrowed the phrase from one of your great spiritual Teachers. [Anastasios Asimakopoulos – Enodón]
Thus, the core flashes from the midofields of Infinity
are imprinted on paper with the trace left by your Soul.
They emit Light that warms the hearts of Humans.
- That’s all for today.
Until now, for what you lived in this moment, you used to say:
-No, this cannot happen.
-From now on you will say:
– Come and see how it happens!
I am speechless!
The sun continues and tells me:
– Oops, your Light came to your mind.
– Yes, I answer.
-Go away. Go read it to her.
-Thank you! I'm gone!
-My Soul, I am coming…
-I came but you couldn't hear it from my lips...
-The external conditions did not allow it.
-My Soul!
-It doesn’t matter; one day it will reach your eyes.
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου