Τετάρτη 15 Απριλίου 2026

002 - Who Are You, and Why Did You Come?

002 - Who Are You, and Why Did You Come?



- So, in the end, who Are You?




- Whoever you wish me to be.




- And yet, no other exists.






-Were your words a question?






-Of course!





-I am what you see...





- And that which I do not See, what is it?





- You see the Man, 

but you do not See Humanity...





- You look at the island, 

you do not See the ocean.




- It is the Man I love.

- But it is Humanity that loves you!

- It is you I want...




- I am no one. 

I am, only everyone!




- And tell me, when did you come?

- Yesterday.

- Why did you come here?

- Out of Necessity! 


- For whom?

- The place demanded it.

- What are you?

- Only a Human... I am the news of the Past.



- A rare thing!





- Did you come to help someone?

- Does he know you have arrived?





- No... He does not know yet that he needs me...

- Was he not expecting you?

- He shouldn’t have been.




- I do not come because I am expected.

- I come, so that they no longer have to wait for me.




- Do you always come a day early?

- Yes, every time there is a Need.



- Do you come with someone else?

- Yes, with my Solitude.


- My Soul!

- Have you understood now, who I Am, and why I Came?

 

https://online.fliphtml5.com/afjij/izha/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 - Αυτοπαρουσίαση - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού

0 - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού - Αυτοπαρουσίαση