Τετάρτη 15 Απριλίου 2026

077 - The Investment and the Profit

077 - The Investment and the Profit



- Can you hear me, my Soul?

- Yes!

- I am investing in your sound, in Time.



- Why?

- Because I am gaining.

- Are you telling the truth?

- Yes! Sound and Water are the two greatest fluid mediums in the universe.



- So?

- They hold the greatest influence over human existence.

- And do they yield a profit?

- Certainly! Shall I tell you the Profit I gain from you?

- I am waiting with great anticipation!




- Every time I hear you:





-I hear,

the Voice of your Soul!





- Every time I hear you:





- I taste,

the sweetness of your Words!





- Every time I hear you:





- I touch 

the texture of your laughter's melody!





- Every time I hear you:





- I breathe 

in the fragrance of your Soul’s blossoms!





- Every time I hear you:





-I see,

the Light hidden within your Words.




- Every time I hear you:





- I attune 

to the vibration of your Soul!




- My Soul, bodies oscillate, 

while Souls attune.

- Do you attune with me?


 


- My Soul!

- Do you also gain some Profit from me?


 

https://online.fliphtml5.com/afjij/077---The-Investment-and-the-Profit/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 - Αυτοπαρουσίαση - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού

0 - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού - Αυτοπαρουσίαση