Πέμπτη 30 Ιουλίου 2026

083 - The Dedication

083 - The Dedication



Much was said.

- In person?

- No. And yet, yes, we were Together!


- How is that possible?

- When a Bond exists, distance ceases to be.




It does not concern the Bodies.

It is a property of the Souls.



In the beginning, your voice trembled.

I became a rock for you, for you to lean upon.






Then, we wept Together.

Shipwrecks in the sea of Emotions.




Each carrying their own personal burdens.





My little Rose,

you were opening the petals of your Heart hesitantly and with care,





and I was tasting the Fragrance of your Soul.





In the end, we laughed.

We were liberated. We returned to Logic.





We felt Harmony and Serenity.






Every time I hear you speak,

I see you using your tongue like a paintbrush.



You create paintings

that adorn the gallery of the universe.





Your creations are like small mosaic tiles,

which I try to join together each time,

to create the grand image of your mosaic.



With the color of your Voice, you create a Work of Art.

A painting of your Truth, of who you truly are.

The result is magnificent!



When the Light transmits rays of Light to you,

you rejoice in its offering, because it Loves you.

It is because it gives you its very being,

helping you see through your darkness.



- My Soul!

- Thank you for illuminating the path I walk.





I asked nothing more of you than what you entrusted to me.


I try not to be intrusive.


When I ask you something, I do it out of Care.


To see if I can Help you somewhere.


Everything else is mere Curiosity; I avoid it.


You asked me twice if something you said upset me.


I did not answer you directly, but inside, I felt a spark of jealousy.


Yet, it is not Fitting.


I am not a God. I am a human, and I have Weaknesses and Passions.


Yes, I truly rejoiced that you shared with me,

in your unique way,

some of your Experiences and some of your Life-Lessons.


Of course, Experiences in our lives

are not always pleasant, for they are offered to us by Others.


While Life-Lessons are those we choose to live ourselves.



Every Moment we choose to live turns into an Event.

Automatically, it transforms into a Memory, and Lives within us forever.

When you share something with someone, if the one listening truly Loves you, and what you share saddens you,

they will help you, so that your Sorrow becomes halved.


If what you share with them is something that brings you Joy,

they will make your Joy double.

Perhaps the latter is the most important of the two.

And now, I feel that you have unintentionally set a new mission for me.



Apart from the prayer I offer for you, my Soul,

I now also hold in my mind

the Soul that has touched yours.


I Desire and Wish

for the conditions to be created so you may live with them, 

Here, in this earthly space.


Moments that will become Events, 

and then Memories,

to be placed deeply by both of you

within your mind and your Heart.


You have told me that there, 

in those two places,

lies the treasury of Humankind.


Yes, someone might say this sounds a certain way

when you care for someone…


I am not lying to you, and you know it.


I am honest with you.


Yes, it hurts me.


But my Soul, when you Love someone,

you must set them Free.


To be Free means to go where one Loves.


Judging by the gradual revelation of your Soul to me,

and its beauty, surely this Soul that touched you

is one to be admired for its greatness, and not to be envied.


If someone wishes to say they belong somewhere,

it is only to Humanity,

because there,

all Souls resonate in Harmony.


You will ask me:


- Is this enough for you?


- NO.


But this is what is Fitting for you, and I respect it.


I can Want whatever I Want.


I cannot, however, Have whatever I Want.


Yes, I Want.


A purely selfish stance.


Did I ask the other if they Want?


Only if the Other Wants it too.


Only the "Together" has Value.


The projections of our "Wants"

are always dangerous.


When I Want to overcome a difficulty,

it does not happen on its own;


I must also have the Will.


I can do whatever I Want,

as long as I truly Want it.


Before and above all, 

I must Want to Live,

and not simply to Exist.


To Live, I must be Free.


Otherwise, I am a slave.


If I am a slave, I must first find the Will.


For without it, I cannot be liberated.





To exit my Cell, the Essence is not the Door,

but the Key.



Faith

is the Key to the Will,






which will also grant me Resilience.

Ultimately, Freedom can only be realized



when one joins the network of Humanity.







And if two Souls

manage to have the same Vibration,



and synchronize fully,

then they will transition into a Psychic Alloy with one another.







If this is achieved between a Man and a Woman,



then they will come to live

 the Myth of the Androgynous, if it be true.




Thank you for sending, through your Thoughts,

Invisible Pages to my Thought, and in my turn,

I imprint them upon the Leaves of the Trees.



-My Soul!

- I imprint them for you on Paper, because Books live Forever!

- And I, who Live without you, shall be Together with you within them!



 

https://online.fliphtml5.com/afjij/083---The-Dedication/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 - Αυτοπαρουσίαση - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού

0 - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού - Αυτοπαρουσίαση