Πέμπτη 6 Αυγούστου 2026

085 - Light and Essence, Eternal!

085 - Light and Essence, Eternal!



Essence:

 - Light, stay.

Light:

 - I am lost.

Essence:

 - I seek His Power.


Light:

 - Darkness everywhere...

Essence:

 - And yet, the Creator beholds us.

Light:

 - I weep, it is Blinding!



Essence:

 - Behold, a New Light is radiating.



Light:

 - We are One.


Essence:

 - Through Divine Logic.


Light:

 - Yes, a bond most powerful.


Essence:

 - Light, come into my Embrace.


Light:

 - I am afraid, shadows are drifting.


Essence:

 - Creator, come Now!


Light:

 - I search for the radiance.


Essence:

 - My Faith, the Bridge between worlds.


Light:

 - Come!  Oh! The cold is fading, and the darkness too.





Essence:

 - The Creator's Love has arrived, so warm!



Light:

 - Now I weep out of Joy!




Essence:

 - From within His warm embrace, my Light!


Light:

 - I embrace Life, and you, my Essence!


Essence:

 - Yes, my Light, now we have become ONE, indivisible!


Light:

 - Our Love has shone forth!


Essence:

 - Our guide, the Divine Logic!


Light:

 - Into the Light of Truth!


Essence:

 - Together, all-powerful!


Light:

 - Light and Essence, Eternal!



 - My Soul!

 - This is the way of the Soul Alloy!



 

https://online.fliphtml5.com/afjij/fzxd/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 - Αυτοπαρουσίαση - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού

0 - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού - Αυτοπαρουσίαση