Τετάρτη 12 Αυγούστου 2026

87 - The Invisible Touch

87 - The Invisible Touch



They Saw the Light, the very same Light,

through the Eyes of their Soul.







https://online.fliphtml5.com/afjij/087---The-Invisible-Touch/

if" style="font-size: 14pt; font-variant: normal; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: pre-wrap;">They heard their Hearts,

beating to the rhythm of Life,




through the Ears of their Soul.






They smelled the Fragrances,

their very own Fragrances,




through the Senses of their Soul.






They tasted the sweetness,

the bitterness,




through the Tongue of their Soul.






They touched their hands,

their own hands,




through the Touch of their Soul.






You and I, Alone,

but always Together.



In an endless Embrace,

within the flow of Time.






Our Souls, interconnected.

In a dance that is Invisible, yet so True.



They share Emotions,

Thoughts and Dreams.









- My Soul!

- I create, so that I may Touch you.

- Do I touch you?



 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 - Αυτοπαρουσίαση - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού

0 - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού - Αυτοπαρουσίαση