Σάββατο 21 Ιουνίου 2025

007 - The River of the Soul

007 - The River of the Soul



A Dialogue with my Soul, before the mirror:

- I cannot believe it!

- Believe what?



- I tell you, I saw it!

- What did you see?


- They used to say it was a Myth…


- What Myth? I don’t understand what you are telling me.


- I tell you, it was hidden deep within me. I saw it, it is immense!


- You are going to drive me mad; please, explain it to me.


- I lived it, do you not believe me?


- I believe you; you are always honest with Me.


- This morning I left lost in thought, after yesterday's news.


- I know, I smiled at you, but you only gave me a fleeting glance. 

You didn't even say good morning.


- Forgive me. You know I Love you! Shall I continue?


- Yes, I am Listening; I will not interrupt you.


- I left the house brooding over what she had told me. 

I hadn’t said anything to her, nor done or given anything... 


You know, I always think differently otherwise, 

I do not "Live," and I feel as though I am in a state of Non-existence.




- Why would she renounce me? 

What caused it? 

In the car, a song was playing.



I won’t tell you which one. 

Everything moves me. 

Because behind these creations lies the manifestation 

of the Souls that brought them to life.


And then it came, the first. 

The first Tear. 

But not the last...



An unstoppable flow began.

Uncontrollable.

With a steady, constant rhythm. 

Without sobs.

I lost control.



They were no longer mere drops. 

It was like a faucet left slightly open.




My clothes were soaked as if I had stepped into the Sea. 

Yes, I was a shipwrecked soul in the Ocean of Emotions... 

My Body, like a lifeline in the midst of the deep.




I had to endure, to be saved. 

I was praying for it to stop.





I didn't know how. 

A struggle for survival, lasting nearly an hour.




And finally, a Miracle happened.

- How?

- With the Sunrise!

- Is it possible? In that way?



Yes! Within the Sun, I saw her!




- Can you hear me? 

I saw her face! 

She smiled at me! She dried my Tears!

That was it.



The storm ceased. 

The Ocean of Emotions grew still the moment I saw her Form. 

Who brought forth this Harmony and Peace? 



She did!


She, who gave me nothing, 


did nothing for me, 


and said nothing to me.


Outwardly, nothing. 


But inwardly? 


She did so much.


Her Soul gave me Meaning;


She did me Good!


She spoke words to me 

with her Eyes 

and her Smile!


- Will you finally tell me who she is?


 - She knows!


- You know too...


- What I didn't know was about you.


I didn't know that you, my Soul,

 could also take this Form,

the form of a River…



How could you, in just one hour of Time,

manifest as a River of Tears,

stretching a hundred kilometers?

- Yes, I can become whatever I Desire.



I will reveal it to you slowly, when the Time comes.

I do not only leave the imprint of my Trace 

through the Ink you are reading at this very Moment...



Wait and you shall See!


-My Soul!

- Thank you for your revelation!


https://online.fliphtml5.com/afjij/007---The-River-of-the-Soul-hVwE/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 - Αυτοπαρουσίαση - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού

0 - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού - Αυτοπαρουσίαση