Σάββατο 21 Ιουνίου 2025

009 - Two Lions

009 - Two Lions



At the edge of the Night, 

Two Lions dance.



Within the circle of Light, 

a Fairy Tale is born.




Amidst the Sun’s decline, 

they touch the realm of Dreams. 

Two Lions, 

opening Portals within their Hearts.




And they pass into Sleep, 

the twin brother of Death. 

There, they taste the sweet Gift of Slumber, 

a beautiful Dream.




Within their luminous Embrace, 

a stage is brought to life. 

Lions dancing, 

to the rhythm of Infinity.




And as Time flows by, 

their Attraction grows. 

Lions becoming One, 

in the Light of the new Dawn.



Lions in the Sky, 

vanishing into Magic. 

A blazing Fire, 

like a constellation of the East.



- My Soul!

- I love every Form you take, and I transform as well, 

so that I may always be with You!

https://online.fliphtml5.com/afjij/009---Two-Lions/

: center;">

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 - Αυτοπαρουσίαση - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού

0 - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού - Αυτοπαρουσίαση