Πέμπτη 23 Οκτωβρίου 2025

056 - The Train Named Hope

056 - The Train Named Hope



Soul:

- In this world of endless stations,

I am the Train named Hope.



Alive, feeling, yet always betrayed.


Body:

- I am your Mirror.

I reflect you, but do I perhaps mislead you?



Soul:

-You make me question my own worth.

Am I good?

Am I evil?

Who am I after all?



Body:

- Are you what others see?

Or what you feel deep within?



Soul:

- I am the reflection of every Soul I encounter.

Every station is an opportunity.

But the Truth is,

I am the very Heart of Love!


Body:

- Lost or on, I am Here for you.

To support you, to be your Fellow traveler.



Soul:

- I remain a child, a dreamer,

embarking on voyages made of dreams.




Where the brave venture,

searching for the destination of Love.




- My Soul!

- You are my Destination!



https://online.fliphtml5.com/afjij/056---The-Train-Named-Hope/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 - Αυτοπαρουσίαση - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού

0 - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού - Αυτοπαρουσίαση