Πέμπτη 23 Οκτωβρίου 2025

057 - Dreams and Time

057 - Dreams and Time



In the realm of Time, Man walks his path.



In the footsteps of the Past,

he carries his Dreams.




- But why do you yearn for the Moments that have passed?

- Perhaps, to find Meaning in the Present.

My Future awaits, like the opening of a door.



Yet Reality confines me, pressures me.

No, I do not wish to end my Journey.

I want to Live, to Bloom, to Embrace the World.






I let my Thoughts soar through the Sky.



And when my Soul wonders:

- How are you?

I answer:




- Through the Love I Share,

through the World I Embrace.




- My Soul!

- And you, in whose embrace 

do you find yourself within the Dreams of Time?



https://online.fliphtml5.com/afjij/gldq/

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 - Αυτοπαρουσίαση - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού

0 - Η Διαθήκη του Ά-Γνωστού - Αυτοπαρουσίαση