069 - Postcard
Soul: -Perhaps we are in Paradise?
Body: -YES! We are in Paradise! In a place that I made into a postcard! Soul: – Did they leave? Body: – Yes! Soul: – All of them? Body: – Yes! Soul: – Why? Body: – They went to sleep. Soul: – Aren’t you sleepy? Body: – I like to be Awake when the others are sleeping. Soul: – Why? Body: – So I can produce Work for Humanity. Soul: -Now do you feel Alone?
Body: -No, I am never Alone, since you have taught me that you are always With me. Soul: -Do you like my company? I am telling you this because you have never seen my physical Presence. Does it bother you, does it disturb you?
Body: -No, it is enough for me that I FEEL you. I Want you, I Need you. Now I have begun to See and not simply to Look, as I used to do until now, wasting my Time. With your companionship, everything is different.
You are something higher. Now I am learning to Travel and to See everything around me. I seek the Essence and the Light in everything, because nothing is as it appears. Now at night, I See the sea.
I hear its melodic serene wave. I feel its pleasure that it emits for the Harmony in which it exists. While during the day, when People are inside it, its manifestation is louder, with powerful splashes and waves.
People ruin its Harmony. They move intensely in its Space and disturb its Energy.
-My Soul, I have realized that when you disturb the Harmonic state in which whatever is around you exists, it emits a corresponding Energy of corresponding size and with corresponding Intecity of what you caused.
-This is a lesson, my Soul, that you offered me, teaching me to exist in unity with you. -I hear your silent voice. -You guide my Existence. -I perceive the Gift of Life. -I understand the situations around me with a different Look.
-I like the Time I spend with you. -You give Meaning to my Existence and transform it into Life. -My Soul! -Did you leave, or are you still here With me?
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου